Camping in the backcountry requires that you acquire some unique equipment beyond what you’d use in traditional camping. One such item that you require for camping in the remote areas includes the backpacking tent. Backpacking tends are more convenient to carry and smaller than traditional tents. They are perfect for people that enjoy camping at the backcountry. These tents allow one to camp during the night, pack up the next morning with ease, and then move on to the next destination.
Most backpacking tents have been designed to accommodate 1 to 4 people whereas traditional tents can hold more people. The tents compactly fold up and most have lightweight designs so that they don’t add excessive weight to the gear that you are carrying. Backpacking tents can be found in different styles and colors.
When thinking about purchasing a backpacking tent, ensure that it’s made using durable materials so that it can last long. In this article, we have highlighted the ten best backpacking tents that are currently available on the market according to various customer reviews.
- Read Useful article for a holiday or outdoor activities “Best Beach Shade Shelters”
- The Best Backpacking Tent You Should Have
- BUYING GUIDE
- 10. LETHMIK Backpacking Tent, Instant Automatic pop up Tent
- 9. Coleman Hooligan Backpacking Tent
- 8. Weanas Professional Backpacking Tent
- 7. Featherstone Outdoor Backpacking 2 Person Tent
- 6. Kelty Salida Camping and Backpacking Tent
- 5 Best Backpacking Tent You Should Buy
- 5. River Country Products Ultralight Backpacking Tent
- 4. Yodo Lightweight 2 Person Camping Backpacking Tent
- 3. TETON Sports Mountain Ultra Tent
- 2. Hyke & Byke Zion 1 and 2 Person Backpacking Tents
- 1. MSR Hubba Hubba NX 2-Person Lightweight Backpacking Tent
- Final Verdict
- Best Seller and Editor’s Choice
Read Useful article for a holiday or outdoor activities “Best Beach Shade Shelters”
The Best Backpacking Tent You Should Have
10. LETHMIK Backpacking Tent, Instant Automatic pop up Tent
This LETHMIK tent features a double layer and lightweight design that guarantees superior performance in any outdoor occasion. It has a waterproof design that will protect you from elements of all-weather.
9. Coleman Hooligan Backpacking Tent
This Coleman backpacking tent had been designed to comfortably house two people and utilizes a heavy-duty fabric to make it safe under any weather condition. In addition, it’s convenient to carry along and set up when one is backpacking.
8. Weanas Professional Backpacking Tent
This Weanas Professional tent has been designed to be used for 3 seasons and can accommodate a maximum of 4 people. The tent can be found in various color options such as orange, green, and blue. Its door can either be opened from outside or inside. In addition, the mesh canopy included in the tent keeps all insects out of this tent.
7. Featherstone Outdoor Backpacking 2 Person Tent
If you are thinking about taking your friend to a camping adventure, buying this Featherstone backpacking tent is a great idea. It’s a two-people tent that will ensure you enjoy camping time. That is specifically why we’ve included it in this list.
6. Kelty Salida Camping and Backpacking Tent
Backpacking should be a memorable experience and this Kelty Salida has included everything that will ensure that camping in the tents is life-affirming. The manufacturer of this tent clearly knows that after long walks during summer months, most people prefer to head back to the tent, gaze at stars and settle down. However, people are unable to achieve all this with the designs of the regular tents.
5 Best Backpacking Tent You Should Buy
5. River Country Products Ultralight Backpacking Tent
This River Country Products backpacking tent has been specifically designed for backpackers, trekkers, and hikers. It’s the best budget lightweight backpacking tent although it as a spacious interior.
4. Yodo Lightweight 2 Person Camping Backpacking Tent
The Yodo backpacking tent weighs 3.3 lbs, accommodates 2 campers and its dimensions are 83 by 55 by 43 inches. When packed, this tent has a width of about 4.5 inches and a length of 17 inches. This backpacking tent comes in 3 different colors (orange, blue, or green). The tent can be conveniently set up, even for people who have never assembled tents before.
3. TETON Sports Mountain Ultra Tent
You’ll enjoy an entire view of the galaxy if you get away from a city and sleep in this Sports Mountain Ultra backpacking tent by TETON. This becomes possible since the tent has a full mesh top to allow an excellent stargazing experience.
2. Hyke & Byke Zion 1 and 2 Person Backpacking Tents
There are people that generally like products that are more costly in almost all categories of goods. If you’re such a person, then this Hyke and Byke Zion backpacking tent is an ideal product for you.
1. MSR Hubba Hubba NX 2-Person Lightweight Backpacking Tent
This MR NX2 Hubba Hubba tent is an amazing lightweight tent that is ideal for 2 people that do not mind tighter paces or a solo backpacker. This backpacking can be conveniently setup in less than five minutes. You only need to snap its poles together as well as clip the tent’s body into its pole frame.
Best Seller and Editor’s Choice