If you are looking for the best headphones for iPhone 7, this review is right for you. Well, you have seen the design of iPhone 7’s earbuds, right? In case you are not satisfied with them, take a look at this. Our review offers you the best choices of headphones for iPhone 7 that you can choose. Each headphone is highly recommended by many users. We also offer you the highest rated items for you as well so that you will read are the best of the best. This is the review of the top 5 best wireless headphones for iPhone 7 that you should take into consideration.
- 1. Skullcandy Grind Bluetooth Wireless On-Ear Headphones
- 2. Creative Sound Blaster Jam Ultra-Light Bluetooth Headset
- 3. V-MODA Crossfade Wireless Over-Ear Headphones
- 4. Plantronics Backbeat Sense SE Wireless Headphones
- 5. Sony Hi-Res Bluetooth Stereo Over-Ear Headphones
- 6. AirPods: Let’s Get to Know AirPods Wireless Headphones
1. Skullcandy Grind Bluetooth Wireless On-Ear Headphones
You will love this. Skullcandy is premium-built headphone with killer looks along with cord-free function. It is the wireless headphones that you can easily connect to other devices by just using Bluetooth. If you don’t need to have any wire to connect, the headphone is battery-based. The headphone has 12 hours of battery life that can accompany you with your favorite music for half day. If we talk about the sound, this headphone comes with supreme sound that brings every beat drop to life. It’s 40mm audio drivers is tuned with Skullcandy’s Supreme Sound to make all types of music sound equally impressive. The classic part is the durable metal headband. There are no flimsy plastic structures in this incredible headphone, all you see is a durable metal headband for secure & durability. The best part is the back-up AUX Cable with microphone and remote. In case you charge your headphone, the cable can always accompany you with your music.
2. Creative Sound Blaster Jam Ultra-Light Bluetooth Headset
Look at that design! Creative built this headphone with ergonomic fit soft ear cushions to ensure comfort and long listening hours. Creative knows what music lovers do, they will not stop listening to music. And that is why this headphone has super soft cushions to comfort your ears comfortably. The best part is it is made of exceptionally lightweight materials. These materials are here to minimize bulk yet increase mobility. You can use this headphone to listen to favorite music no matter you go easily as it is lightweight and easy to bring along with. It also has extended Bluetooth playback which you can listen for hours. It offers up to 12 hours of wireless audio streaming with the sound blaster JAM. The most convenient part is the small buttons on the ear cup of the headphone. With one-tap bass enhancement, you can instantly punch to your music with just a single tap on the button. As the headphone is wireless, you can easily charge it with USB cord through your PC or phone charger.
iPhone Accessory Topic:
- Accessories for iPhone 7 Plus
- iPhone 7 Cases, Accessories, And Its Headphones
- iPhone X Screen Protectors
3. V-MODA Crossfade Wireless Over-Ear Headphones
Comes with classic metal black design, this headphone from V-MODA brings you every style you need. What interesting about this headphone is that it received award-winning signature for sound both in wireless and wired mode. You can easily connect any devices like phones, iPads, iPods, etc. with headphone by just Bluetooth technology. While the wired mode is made for pure analog and zero latency which is great for gamers and DJs. The headphone uses lithium-ion battery which can offer you up to 12 hours of continuous music, entertainment, and calls. You can boost the battery up to 100% in just 100 minutes with the elegant V-Micro USB cable. This headphone has luxurious material combination of steel and new vegan leather along with military standards. It also has memory foam cushions and headband that provide comfort for long hours listening.
4. Plantronics Backbeat Sense SE Wireless Headphones
This headphone is designed to be wireless along with class 1 Bluetooth 4.0 technology. This technology will stream up to 330 ft. from Class 1 Bluetooth devices which is perfect for any smart devices. It also has smart sound with many functions for you. The headphone packed with smart sensors for audio control and power management. It also maximizes wireless listening time for you as well that is up to 18 hours which is almost the whole day. Speaking of comfort, this headphone has pillow-soft memory foam cushions that give absolute coziness. As it is in special edition version, the P2i coating technology enables this headphone to be water resistant. You can see that it looks better and works better that the original headphones, you will not regret your choice.
5. Sony Hi-Res Bluetooth Stereo Over-Ear Headphones
Last but not least, this headphone is small yet classic and stylish. If we talk about the look, the appearance of this headphone will take your breath away. With the silver color, this headphone shines and simply look incredible on any users. If we talk about the quality, this Sony headphone will not neglect you. You can listen wirelessly to any compatible Bluetooth audio devices easily. It also has LDAC function for optimum Bluetooth Audio Streaming. The better part is you can control your music with touch sensor panel conveniently. The headphone also has the function of NFC that allows you to easy connect for quick and simple Bluetooth pairing with any device. The part that makes it even more special that the other headphones is the battery life. You can listen up to 30 hours along with S-Master HX digital amplifier for earthshaking bass and delicate highs. It reproduces natural and expansive sound with DSEE as well as beat response control for improved bass and transient response. We save the best for last just for you. This Sony headphone is simply the best one among the 5. Make your decision.
6. AirPods: Let’s Get to Know AirPods Wireless Headphones
AirPods is a newly invented wireless earbuds created by Apple. They are the first earbuds that have no wire connected to the device. Just like headphones, these AirPods powered by battery and can be charged inside their box called Lightning Box. Since Apple has killed iPhone 7’s jack, there is no port for headphones anymore. That means AirPods are the earbuds for Apple’s new design on iPhone 7. Below are the answers to the common questions to clear the doubts of every smartphone user out there.
- Do old designed earbuds work with new iPhone 7? Although the new design of the iPhone 7 has no headphone jack, you still can use your old earbuds. IPhone has also designed Dongles that allow you to connect your wired earbuds via charging port. It costs 9$, and you can get it from Apple.
- Do other Bluetooth headphones work with iPhone 7? Of course they do. The Bluetooth function works well the way it always does. You can easily connect any headphones via Bluetooth to iPhone 7. It’s just the new design of the AirPods that required you to have the new earbuds invention.
- What are the new functions of AirPods? AirPods pair faster and better compare to other wireless device. It has the design of new chips called W1 that allow the earbuds to pair without going through settings. Users can also summon Siri as well by just double tapping the AirPods. The best part is while you’re talking to Siri, the EarPods simply cancel all the noises around which allows Siri to catch your voice.
- Will the AirPods work with Window PC or Android Phone? Why not? AirPods are just like other Bluetooth headphones and earbuds. All you need is to manually pair the device. The only difference is that it takes a bit longer to pair EarPods to Window PC or Android devices compare to iPhone 7.
- Will AirPods fall out of my ears? Tim Cook said, “I’ve been wearing them for a while. And because they don’t have wires on them… The wires tend to help the earbud to fall out, because it applies weight on those. By snipping the wires, I never have personally had one fall out.” According to him, he’s been walking on treadmill, doing things he normally does, and never once the AirPods fall out of his ears.
- How to charge AirPods? The iPhone 7’sbox has a pair of white earbuds called EarPods that you can plug into iPhone 7 through Lightning charging port. The AirPods deliver up to 5 hours of listening time on a charge. While the custom-designed charging case holds addition charges. That leads to more than 24 hours of total listening time for you. All you need to do to charge is to simply put the AirPods into the lightning box.